Friday, March 6, 2015

Expectations!!

The anticipation has been growing for 8 months now! The snowstorm yesterday made me slightly nervous; I still needed to grab a few items and also didn’t think we would be able to fly out of here!  I was definitely going to cry if we weren’t able to go after all the training and planning everyone has gone through in order to ensure a successful trip! I honestly can’t believe the trip is here. We’ve been preparing so long and finally get to go! I am confident that all our students will haves n awesome time (as will Jen & I) and also be able to bring in contextual knowledge from our pre-tip trainings to what they see and experience in Haiti. It seems as though everything is in our favor going to Haiti and I can rest easy and enjoy! I’m prepared for a successful trip full of engagement and knowledge sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment